The Paul D. Camp Community College Foundation is a nonprofit foundation. It secures voluntary support and manages, invests, and expends such funds solely for the benefit of Paul D. Camp Community College. The organization is fiscally and organizationally separate from the college.
Members of the Foundation Board of Directors represent Isle of Wight and Southampton counties and the cities of Franklin and Suffolk. These community leaders volunteer their expertise and service on behalf of the college and community.
Click here to view the Foundation Board of Directors.
The Foundation assists the college in many ways, including:
- endowment and distribution of scholarship funds,
- strengthen and develop educational programs preparing students for employment,
- support of college activities and special projects,
- promotion of faculty and staff development,
- purchase of equipment and furnishings, and
- financial support of academic and community enrichment programs.